Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas came with a BANG

SO im starting off this blog with some nice pictures of our christmas at our house. the Redneck tree and the beautiful flower we got that finally bloomed.


Take extra care to notice that there are really pretty white lights on the top. Its our snow.


The front of the flowers, there are now 4 blooms. they are so pretty and guess what, They are PINK!



So, on my way to work on Wednesday morning i had just left the house, i was just mindin my own business and driving slow cause it was icey out, well on the first s curve to get me off the hill and on my way to work i hit a bad patch of ice and slide around the corner and into the ditch. it was so scary.  The crazy thing is that a guy driving a white ford explorer had done the exact same thing about a half hour before i came down the hill and he was already in the ditch.  I smashed into the back of him when i went into the ditch.

I have some pictures but because it was so foggy the camera tried to focus on that.  my car is the black one, and the ditch is about 3 feet deep so the angles of the cars are a little werid.












And after all that, this is the only damage done to my car. Just a little crack in the plastic bumber.

I am very thankful that things didn't turn out worse. I am blessed and know that i was being protected and guided to the side of the road as safely as possible. I am grateful for my husband who i woke up with a hysterical phone call that he came to my rescue and helped me and let me know that everything was going to be ok.  It was not the start to the holidays we were looking for, but it could have been so much worse.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that everything was ok, and hope you had a good Christmas

    ReplyDelete