Monday, July 19, 2010

SUMMER TIME

It has been beautiful weather around here the last few weeks. My birthday was last Sunday and Ryan and I had a great time with some friends at our house for a BBQ on Saturday night.  Its one of my favorite things to sit on our porch with the sun setting, surrounded by good friends talking and laughing. The dog getting attention from everyone and lots of love. It was a great birthday.  The phone calls from home and my family singing happy birthday to me over the phone was the cherry on top of a great weekend.

Ryan and I's anniversary is coming up at the end of the month and I have been debating about what to get him for a while. I thought about a WII, or a weekend at the beach, or a nice dinner....but really after all of that, the best thing i could think of getting him this year was.....I guess i will just have to wait and tell you after I actually give it to him so no one tells him. I wouldn't want to wreck the secret.

We have been spending most weekends at the Lake in Forest Grove called HAGG playing on the boat and enjoying the beautiful weather.  Ross has been attempting and failing at wake boarding, which is really funny to watch, but totally sad for Ross.  He is one heck of a snowboarder so i thought it would be easy for him. 

Here are some awesome action shots of the boys...and after many many attempts and quite a few falls and being dragged under the water, ROSS FINALLY GOT UP! It was very exciting.

This is the first time he actually made it out of the water.

I love this picture, he got out of the wake and it got a little squirlly....

And then he crashed....

Then Ryan had to give it turn. He can actually jump the wake but my camera isn't cool enough to take action shots.

Nice short shorts Ross!

I think this is Ross, really can't tell from here can ya
Ryan on his way down from jumping the wake.

Yes i wake boarded to, but i crashed hard and didn't want to go again so no pictures of me this time.  We have so much fun together, and what a better way to spend the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment