Monday, July 18, 2011

Maternity Pictures

I have a friend who just hapens to be an amazing photographer. She is starting up her own business on the side and I was happy to be her willing modle for some maternity pictures.  We had them done the weekend of the 4th at a park in North Portland called Catherdral Park. Its a really nice random park underneath the St. John's bridge. I was 31 weeks at the time and Jill did an amazing job.  Here are some of my Favorites.






We had excellently hot weather and I spent the whole time trying not to glisten...  Ya right. We also had some funny pictures taken of the dogs, and an attempt at a family Picture.
My Big beautiful beast Harley, 16 months, and Kiya, 8 months.
Can't ya just see what a big happy family this is going to be very soon?


No comments:

Post a Comment