Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And they lived happily ever after......



Thrid times a charm right?  I once again traveled home to Utah this weekend, but this time I took my husband and our pup Harley.  We left Wednesday at noon and stayed until Sunday.  It was a very nice longer trip.  Harley was such a good girl in the car. She slept a whole bunch and if she wasn't sleeping she had her head out the window eating the air.  Im so thankful that she was such a good girl.

Thursday Matt had his birthday party at the Roy aquatic center and Ryan and I spent the afternoon in the water watching 9 little 10 year old boys run around. It was a lot of fun and it was hot hot hot outside so swimming was an excellent choice of a party.  We got Matt a Utah jazz jersey for Matthews, he was so excited.  He sure loves the Jazz. Thursday night we spent at my Grandma's eating subs and playing ladder ball in the front yard.  Chantel and her boy Andy are the champs and Ryan and I tried really hard to beat them...but Fail.  here are some pictures of the event 
Trying to show up Andy with my mad ladder ball skills
The cheering section

Doesn't Ryan look happy to be here?

If i hold chantel back they might not win....didn't work.

Friday was Kevin and Amy's wedding. The biggest reason behind our trip to Utah this time.  They got married Friday morning in the Logan Temple.  It was beautiful outside. I took lots of pictures of the kids and couple at the temple grounds, trying my best to stay out of the way of the real photographer. I have lots of photo's so bare with me.

Im pretty impressed with my photo skills. It's like the leaning tower of Piza'

Notice the little girl in the white dress...STANDING in the fountain? yup, that's right, there was a small child playing in the water like it was her personal wading pool. No one know's where her mother and father were.
The happy couple freshly sealed...

The Coleman family.

My family with the bride and groom. It was on the shaddy side of the temple. a little dark if you ask me.

My hubby and I

I think this is the first picture of the 4 of us since my wedding.

I'm pretty sure we are all looking at different camera's in this picture. Funny.

They had the Wedding Brunch at a Park in Ogden and it was mexican food made by one of Kevin's co-workers.  Delicious steak, and salda's made by the family and friends. After the Luncheon we headed to Layton for the ring ceremony and the recpetion that were both at the Victorian.  I had never been to the victorian before and i have to say, i really like it. It was a perfect setting for the wedding. Outdoors, beautiful yard and such a fun way to send off the bride and groom.  here are my pictures of the event.






This is my new favorite. It captures them all perfectly.



These 3 girls were so funny to watch. It was a knock down fight for the flowers. Mallory ended up with it.


Congratulations Kevin & Amy! we wish you all the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment