Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Prayers are needed

South Weber has always been a very close Knit community. Everyone knows everybody, and usually that means we all know what is happening with the lives of our neighbors.  It has been very humbeling this last week to watch and read as a member of our little town is suffering. 

I ask my friends and family that read my blog, to please pray for Travis Poll and his family.  It seems that his time here on earth with his family and loved ones is coming to an end. His long and terrible fight with cancer will soon be over. Please pray for a peaceful end to his long road, that his family, wife and children will find peace and comfort as well. 

It breaks my heart that there is nothing that can be said or done to change what is happening. I am enternally greatful for the Gospel and the peace it brings to my life and my family. I am greatful for the knowledge I have of forever families and that this is not the end for Travis, but a beautiful begining.

For details please read Mandy's blog....Wonderings of a Wanna Be

No comments:

Post a Comment