Monday, June 7, 2010

Class of 2010




I was a very lucky girl last week and was able to take a day off and fly home to Utah for my cousin Chantel's high school graduation.  It was totally random and a very fast trip. I had told Chantel that I wasn't going to be able to make it, to many conflicts, work, middle of the week, expense of flights, coming home 2 weeks later... on and on.  I rearranged my work schedule and was able to find cheap flights and i made it home for all of 18 hours. 

Chantel was the Head Cheerleader at Ben Lomand High school this year and she loved every minute of it. I am so proud of you Chantel and all that you accomplished! Here are some pictures of her graduation. BL is the home of the fighting scots and they have a bag-pipe corp that is awesome.  My mom and chantels mom graduated from Ben Lomand as well so the family is full of school pride.


The Grad's walking in

Chantel sitting in her chair not listening to the speaker


Accepting her empty diploma cover!


The Bag Pipes!


Chantel leading the Class of 2010 in their final Cheer


School hymn


Chantel's boyfriend Andy and his Baseball swing


The graduates!

Chantel's fam post graduation

Love you SO MUCH Chantel!  I wouldn't have missed it for the world.


So, I thought i would add some pictures of my cute little puppy that is growing faster than a weed.  We took her to the vet on Tuesday and she is 3 months old 13wks actually, and she is 35.2 lbs.  her shoulders are as tall as my knee. She's gunna be a monster. 

 
Bath time in the sink, the last time for this, she doesn't fit in the sink anymore.


Her hand in mine.


Harley can walk up on the couch without any effort at all, scary to think how tall she is going to get.  Love this puppy so much!

Ryan and I went to a friends wedding on Saturday and had a great time. Congratulations to Jeff and Keri.  Jeff is a bartender at Bushwhackers so we know him really well. They got married outside on the only sunny day in the last 3 weeks. Lucky for them the weather turned out beautifully on saturday. 





The rest of the night time bartending crew at the wedding, Tyna and her husband Adam, Liz and Me!

It was a great wedding and Im glad i got to be there to share the day with them. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Chantel is that old!! It's crazy. That makes us old and I don't feel that old. Is Kev getting married?! What a cute puppy. Our neighbors have one, and we keep telling them we're making a saddle for it so the kids can ride him around.

    ReplyDelete